-
July 10th, 2004, 06:47 PM
#21
Inactive Member
Is Eliza Dushku the one that was in Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back? If that was her, then I could totally see her doing a great job playing Joan.
-
July 10th, 2004, 10:52 PM
#22
Inactive Member
Rice Cake,
Yes she is the one from that movie. Isn't she a good "bad" girl?
-
July 11th, 2004, 03:45 AM
#23
Inactive Member
Come to think of it, what does anyone else think of Angelina Jolie as Joan Jett?
-
July 11th, 2004, 04:55 AM
#24
Inactive Member
yeah, ccfan! That movie is on right now! She's got those big eyes and with the heavy eyeliner in that movie you can see how she could be made to look just like her. I found a picture of her on google looking very joan-like but I tried to post it here twice and it crashed my computer...ahhhwelllllll....
good casting choice! [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
July 11th, 2004, 06:22 AM
#25
Inactive Member
Ooooh! I think I finally thought of a great choice for Sandy! Drea deMatteo, of the Sopranos. (now whacked, and slated to do the new sitcom "Joey", with the guy from friends). She was the bass player in "Prey for Rock and Roll" as well. She's got that star thing going on, a really great actress. Tough, sexy, talented: Sandy West.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks